Forms and Requests

Transfer Credit Request

Request for additional credit form - transfer credit form for classes completed outside MIT. Detailed information regarding the process can be found on the transfer credit page.

General Forms and Petitions

Forms for degree applications, transcript requests, address change, and other can be found on registrar's website.

18.099 Proposal Form

Curricular Practical Training in Mathematics

After students have been in legal F-1 visa status for one full academic year, immigration regulations allow them to apply for employment in areas related to their field of study through "Practical Training." Be warned that while most students are eligible for Optional Practical Training (OPT), very few are eligible for CPT in Mathematics because the training must count toward fulfilling a graduation requirement and we have no internship/practicum requirement in Mathematics.

Readmission in Mathematics

Readmission form for return to MIT following a leave of absence.

Graduate Program Forms