Forms and Requests
Transfer Credit Request
General Forms and Petitions
Forms for degree applications, transcript requests, address change, and other can be found on registrar's website.
Curricular Practical Training in Mathematics
After students have been in legal F-1 visa status for one full academic year, immigration regulations allow them to apply for employment in areas related to their field of study through "Practical Training." Be warned that while most students are eligible for Optional Practical Training (OPT), very few are eligible for CPT in Mathematics because the training must count toward fulfilling a graduation requirement and we have no internship/practicum requirement in Mathematics.
Readmission in Mathematics
Readmission form for return to MIT following a leave of absence.
Graduate Program Forms
- Thesis Deadlines for June 2024 Graduation
- Plan of Study
- Application For Qualifying Examination
- Proposal For Qualifying Examination Coverage
- Report On Qualifying Examination
- Thesis Research Report CoverSheet
- Proposal For Thesis Examination Committee
- Thesis Final Approval Form
- Graduate Student Checksheets (For Students)