Seminar on Topics in Arithmetic, Geometry, Etc.
STAGE is a seminar in algebraic geometry and number theory,
featuring speakers talking about work that is not their own.
Talks will be at a level suitable for graduate students.
Everyone is welcome.
Meetings are held on Fridays, 1-2:30pm Eastern with a short break in the middle, currently virtually via Zoom videoconference.
To obtain the link for the meeting,
register at researchseminars.org
and click the talk titles below.
To receive announcements by email, add yourself to the STAGE mailing list.
If you are interested in giving one of the talks,
please contact the organizers.
Spring 2021 topic: Crystalline cohomology and prismatic cohomology.
References to be followed:
Some topics below might take more or less time than allotted.
If a speaker runs out of time on a certain date, that speaker might be
allowed to borrow some time on the next date. So the topics below might not
line up exactly with the dates below.
- Grothendieck, Dix exposés sur la cohomologie des schémas, North-Holland Publishing Company, Amsterdam, 1968. The article on crystalline cohomology is on pages 306-358.
- Classical Weil cohomology theories in the Stacks project.
- Berthelot and Ogus, Notes on crystalline cohomology, Princeton University Press, 1978.
- Bhatt, Eilenberg Lectures on Prismatic Cohomology, Fall 2018.
- Bhatt and Scholze, Prisms and Prismatic Cohomology.
Past semesters: Fall 2009, Spring 2010, Fall 2010, Spring 2011, Fall 2011, Spring 2012, Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2013, Spring 2014, Fall 2014, Spring 2015, Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Fall 2016, Spring 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020