Thao Do's homepage
I am a third year PhD candidate in mathematics at MIT. My adviser is
Larry Guth. I am interested in combinatorial geometry and combinatorics in general.
- Workshop on extremal probs in combi geo, BIRS, Feb 4-9, 2018.
- Joints Math Meetings, San Diego, Jan 2018.
- Workshop on Algebraic Methods in Combinatorics, Harvard CMSA, Nov 2017.
- MSRI Summer School : Positivity Questions in Geometric Combinatorics, July 2017.
- Math Research Community : Beyond Planarity: Crossing Numbers of Graphs, June 2017.
- Program for Women in Math at IAS, May 2013
- SMALL at Williams College, summer 2013
- REU at U Michigan: I was a participant in 2012 and was a mentor in 2015.
Besides doing math, I enjoy yoga and painting .