I study statistical properties of hyperbolic dynamical systems by functional analytic methods. Doing so, I developed an independent interest for PDE techniques, such as microlocal analysis, in particular in the context of high regularity (real-analytic, Gevrey, ultradifferentiable,...). During my PhD thesis, I addressed the question of trace formulae for uniformly hyperbolic dynamics.
- Scattering rigidity for analytic metrics with Yannick Guedes Bonthonneau and Colin Guillarmou (preprint).
- Rigorous justification for the space-split sensitivity algorithm to compute linear response in Anosov systems, with Nisha Chandramoorthy (preprint, submitted).
- Semiclassical measures for higher dimensional cat maps, with Semyon Dyatlov (preprint, submitted).
- Manuscript of my PhD thesis.
- FBI Transform in Gevrey Classes and Anosov Flows, with Yannick Guedes Bonthonneau (preprint, submitted).
- Transfer operator for ultradifferentiable expanding maps of the circle, Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, 41, No. 7, 2049--2068 (2021).
- Global trace formula for ultra-differentiable Anosov flows, Communications in Mathematical Physics, 385, No. 3, 1771--1834 (2021).
- Local and global trace formulae for smooth hyperbolic diffeomorphisms, J. Spectr. Theory, 10 (2020), 185-249, DOI: 10.4171/JST/290.
- Parameter regularity of dynamical determinants of expanding maps of the circle and an application to linear response, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series A, 39(2):927-958, 2019. DOI: 10.3934/dcds.2019039
- Réponse linéaire et points périodiques, master degree's thesis under the supervision of Viviane Baladi (in French).