Junho Peter Whang
Office: Building 2 Room 2-238A
Email: jwhang [at] mit [dot] edu
I am a C.L.E. Moore Instructor at MIT.
I received my Ph.D. in Mathematics at Princeton in 2018 under the guidance of Peter Sarnak.
I will be a tenure-track assistant professor at Seoul National University starting this Fall 2021.
- Global geometry on moduli of local systems for surfaces with boundary. [arXiv]
Published in Compositio Mathematica.
- Nonlinear descent on moduli of local systems. [arXiv]
Published in Israel Journal of Mathematics.
- Arithmetic of curves on moduli of local systems. [arXiv]
Published in Algebra & Number Theory.
- The rank two p-curvature conjecture on generic curves. [arXiv]
With Anand Patel and Ananth Shankar. Submitted.
- Surface group representations in SL2(C) with finite mapping class orbits. [arXiv]
With Indranil Biswas, Subhojoy Gupta, and Mahan Mj. Submitted.
- Surfaces, braids, Stokes matrices, and points on spheres.[arXiv]
With Yu-Wei Fan. Submitted.
- Diophantine reciprocity on the one-holed torus. [PDF]
This page was last updated on March 8, 2021.