Junho Peter Whang
Office: Building 2 Room 2-238A
Email: jwhang [at] mit [dot] edu
Diophantine analysis, low-dimensional topology and dynamics, nonlinear arithmeticity, Hodge theory and harmonic maps, Calabi-Yau varieties, transcendental methods.
- Global geometry on moduli of local systems for surfaces with boundary. Submitted. [PDF] (old version)
- Nonlinear descent on moduli of local systems. Submitted. [PDF] (old version)
- Arithmetic of curves on moduli of local systems. Submitted. [PDF] (old version)
- The rank two p-curvature conjecture on generic curves. With Anand Patel and Ananth Shankar. Submitted. [arXiv]
- Representations of surface groups in SL2(C) with finite mapping class orbits. With Indranil Biswas, Subhojoy Gupta, and Mahan Mj. Submitted. [arXiv]
- Diophantine reciprocity on the one-holed torus. [PDF]
In Fall 2019, I am teaching Introduction to Arithmetic Geometry (18.782) at MIT.
This page was last updated on August 23, 2019.