Reviews, Tributes, Notes
- Review of W. Maak, Fastperiodische Funktionen. Mat. Tidsskrift.B (l951),
- Review of G. D. Mostow, Strong rigidity of locally symmetric spaces. Bull.
Amer. Math. Soc. 81 (1975) 509-514.
- Review of Arild Stubhaug: Gösta Mittag-Leffler. A Man of Conviction Springer-Verlag, 2010. Notices, Amer. Math. Soc. 60, No. 8, 2013.
- Review of K. Simonyi: A Cultural History of Physics.
- Recollections of Harish-Chandra, Inst. for Advanced Study, Memorial Publ.
l985. See also Publications No. 84.
- Short biography of Ólafur Dan Daníelsson Vísindavefurinn H.I.
- Obituary of Leifur Ásgeirsson, Morgunblaðið 6. Sept.
- Obituary of Móses Aðalsteinsson, Morgunblaðið, 8. March, 1994.
- A personal tribute to the pilots James Hartley and Robert Wilbur Jr. for heroically
averting a crash on a Newark - Boston flight, March 17, 1970. (Photo)
- Recollections of Guðmundur Arnlaugsson, Memorial Conference 2013.
- Supplementary Remarks on Rudin: Priciples of Mathematical Analysis.
- Three pieces on Youtube with Ima Jónsdóttir and Birna Helgadóttir.
- Lie Group Analysis at the Mittag-Leffler Institute Nov. 2006.
- Geometric Analysis and Integral Geometry. Amer Math. Soc. Contemporary Math. 598, 2014.
- Notes on Ahlfors Complex Analysis. Table of Contents
- Remembering Klaus Peters
- Morgunbl. Spring 1952 on Honor 1951.
- Radio Interview with Leifur Asg. Summer 1964.
- Morgunbl. April 28, 1970 on Highjacking Newark - Boston March 1970
- Paper Islendingur, Akureyri, June 27, 1985, page 5.
- Paper Tíminn, Oct. 4, 1987, pages 6,7,8.
- News from Iceland, March 1988 on Book Collection.
- Morgunbl. Sept 8, 1988, page 13, concerning Steele Prize.
- Morgunbl. July 15, 1990 at Scand. Teachers Conference.
- Morgunbl. July 14, 1996 concerning h.c. in Uppsala and Radon transform work.
- Morgunbl. Jan. 7, 2000, page 37.
- DV Nov. 4, 2000.
- Icelandic Math. Soc. Newsletter (two parts) 2000.
- Morgunbl. June 29, 2003.
- Morgunbl. Aug. 15, 2007.
- Interview in "Recountings" book about MIT mathematicians.
- Morgunbl. 21. Sept 2017.
- Verðlaunasjóður Sigurðar Helgasonar prófessors. 2017, concerning a prize for students of mathematics at the University of Iceland.