Yakov (Yasha) Berchenko-Kogan
Department of Mathematics, MIT
- MIT, math graudate student, pursuing a Ph.D. under Tom Mrowka.
- Caltech, B.S. Mathematics with a minor in Control and Dynamical Systems, 2011.
- D. Shi, Y.I. Berchenko-Kogan, D.V. Zenkov, and A.M. Bloch, Hamel’s formalism for infinite-dimensional mechanical systems, submitted 2015.
- Y.I. Berchenko-Kogan, More than math: The lasting benefits of summer programs, Imagine 21 (2), 20-21, 2013.
- Y.I. Berchenko-Kogan, What do grad students in math do all day, Math Horizons 20 (3), 18-19, 2013. (français, português)
- Y.I. Berchenko-Kogan, Uncovering the Lagrangian from observations of trajectories, Caltech senior thesis, 2011.
- Y.I. Berchenko-Kogan, Minimum product set sizes in nonabelian groups, Journal of Number Theory 132 (10), 2316-2335, 2012.
- Y.I. Berchenko-Kogan, Distance in the ellipticity graph, arXiv:1006.4853, 2010.
- Yang-Mills replacement, AMS sectional meeting, Rutgers, special session in geometric analysis, 2015. (without overlays)
- Uncovering the Lagrangian of a system from discrete observations, JMM, AMS session on dynamical systems, 2012. (without overlays)
- Distance in the ellipticity graph, JMM, AMS session on group theory, 2011. (without overlays)