Department of Mathematics, 2-155
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139
7. Bryan-Steinberg pairs and a non-Calabi-Yau wall crossing, pdf.
6. K-theoretic Hall algebras for quivers with potential, pdf, arXiv:1911.05526.
5. Deformed dimensional reduction, joint with B. Davison, pdf, arXiv:2001.03275.
4. Groups of order p^3 are mixed Tate, arXiv:1503.04235.
3. Ergodicity and conservativity of products of infinite transformation and their inverses, joint with J. Clancy, R. Friedberg, I. Kasmalkar, I. Loh, C.E.Silva, and S. Vasudevan, arXiv: 1408.2445, Colloq. Math. 143 (2016), no. 2, 271-291.
2. On v-positive type transformation in infinite measure, joint with C.E.Silva and E. Zachos, arxiv:1309.6257, Colloq. Math. 140 (2015), no. 2, 149-170.
1. On rationally ergodic and rationally weakly mixing rank one transformations, joint with I. Dai, X. Garcia, and C.E.Silva, arXiv:1208.3161, Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems 35 (2015), no. 4, 1141-1164.