A new running theme that appeared in the 1990's was Charlie Brown in bed at night asking deep questions about life and hearing a voice that gave, shall we say, less than satisfying answers. In the following quiz, match each question/comment of Charlie Brown in the first list with the corresponding response from the second list.
This quiz may look difficult, but if you actually try it I think you will find that it is quite easy.
2. Why me?
3. When will it all end?
4. Can my generation look to the future with hope?
5. I wonder if my life would be different if I had it to do over...
6. Is life like golf or is it more like baseball?
7. What can I do to keep my life from going by so fast?
8. Does anyone remember me?
9. Why isn't the world perfect?
10. Is life a multiple choice test or is it a true or false test?
a. Try shuffleboard.
b. Why, sure..well, I mean...that is...it sort of depends..I mean..if...when..who..we..and...
c. Why, what?
d. We hate to tell you this, but life is a thousand word essay.
e. Sure, Frank, we remember you.
f. Right after the credits!
g. Nothing personal..your name just happened to come up.
h. We admit it..there are still a few kinks that need working out.
i. Boy, there's an original thought!
j. Try slowing down at the corners.