1. Who, when informed that he was due for a rabies shot, disappeared
faster than Doug Henning?
[Snoopy] (Take Charge, Snoopy)
2. Who was frustrated when the evening news said nothing about Joanne
Carner, or Sally Little, or Hollis Stacy, or Billie Jean King, or Rosie
Casals, or Sharon Walsh, or Donna Adamek, or Beth Heiden, or Mary Decker,
or Conni Place, or Alison Rowe, or Tracy Caulkins, or Karen Rogers, or
Evelyn Ashford, or Ann Meyers, or Judy Sladky, or Sarah Docter, or
Jennifer Harding, or Shirley Muldowney?
[Peppermint Patty] (Let's Party, Charlie Brown)
3. Who, after hanging the valley curtain in Colorado and wrapping the
walkways in Kansas City, wrapped Snoopy's doghouse?
[Christo] (This is the Best Time of Day, Charlie Brown)
4. Who thought that Billy Martin might want the tree that Charlie Brown
didn't want on his pitcher's mound?
[Lucy] (How Does She Do That, Charlie Brown?)
5a. Whose day was spoiled when the teacher asked,
"Who was Moses Mendelssohn?"
[Peppermint Patty] (Jogging is In, Snooopy)
5b. Who was Moses Mendelssohn?
[An 18th-century German Jewish philosopher and religious thinker of the so-called ``Jewish Enlightenment,'' and grandfather of the composer Felix Mendelssohn]
6. Who insisted that Moses, not Frank Moore Colby, said, "A lopsided man
runs fastest along the little side-hills of success"?
[Sally] (This is the Best Time of Day, Charlie Brown)
7. Who did Marcie think would be glad to hear Peppermint Patty's promise
never to leave home without her library card?
[Karl Malden] (This is the Best Time of Day, Charlie Brown)
8. Whose portrait on a thirteen-cent stamp did Snoopy think looked like
[Carl Sandburg's] (Blaze the Trail, Snoopy)
9. Who had never heard of Farrah Fawcett Majors or Mary Tyler Moore but,
unlike Lucy and Sally, knew where the new post office was?
[A little bug on the sidewalk] (Snoopy, Top Dog)
10. Who gave a report on John Deere, inventor of the self-polishing steel
plow, despite never having seen a plow or even a farmer?
[Sally] (How Does She Do That, Charlie Brown?)
11. Who mistakenly thought that Alice met Tiger Woods in Wonderland?
[Rerun] (It's a Big World, Charlie Brown, 4/28/97)
12. Who scoffed that Snoopy's bow tie and briefcase didn't make him Oliver
[Lucy] (We're All In This Together)
13. When Snoopy asked, `In the 1926 version of "Beau Geste," Ronald Colman
played Beau...who played Digby and who played John?' which Beagle Scout
effortlessly answered, "Neil Hamilton and Ralph Forbes!"?
[Olivier] (Don't Bet On It, Snoopy)
14. How did Sally provide audiovisual support for her report on Walter
Diemer, the man who invented bubble gum?
[By chewing some bubble gum and blowing bubbles in it] (The World According to Lucy, 10/21/96)
15. Who lovingly hugged Sally and Charlie Brown after listening to Leo
[Snoopy] (How Romantic, Charlie Brown)