1. Who stumped poor Charlie Brown by whistling the last half of the
tenth measure of Sinding's Op. 32, No. 3, and then asking Charlie
Brown to identify it?
2. Who claimed that you've never heard "Rock of Ages" until you've
heard it sung by forty beagles?
3. Who thought that her part in Ellen Taaffe Zwilich's "Peanuts
Gallery" should have been longer?
4. Who, at a performance of Ravel's "Concerto for Left Hand," suggested
that if the pianist were to use both hands, they would all get home
5. Who sang, "Here we all work 'long the Mississippi" while caddying
for Mrs. Bartley?
6. Who played "American Pie" over and over again on Snoopy's stereo,
driving Snoopy to distraction?
7. Which Beagle Scout demonstrated fearlessness in the face of being
lost by singing, "Take Me Back to Tulsa"?
8. What drinking song did Rerun sing in order to pass the time while
riding on the back of his mother's bicycle?
9. How did Schroeder respond when Lucy challenged him with, "You think
Beethoven was great...well, what about Chopin, Bach, Mozart, Bloch,
Bartok, Berlioz, Bizet, Brahms, Delius, Debussy and Dvorak? What
about Elgar, Franck, Glinka, Grieg, Handel, Haydn, Humperdinck,
Liszt, Mahler, Mendelssohn, Ravel, Rachmaninoff, Schubert, Sibelius,
Tschaikowsky and Vivaldi?"
10. What hymn did Olivier suggest was an appropriate response to Snoopy's
calling the roll?