1. In the 1960's Linus had to wear glasses. How did he find out he needed
2. What is Sally's nickname for Linus?
2a. Once Eudora also had a crush on Linus - what was her nickname for him?
3. All the kids got mad at Linus when their mothers neglected them to go
over to Linus's house to play a game with Linus's mother. What was the
3a. What color was the ``playing surface'' they used in this game?
4. Linus's mother used to put something special in his school lunches. What
5. What kind of flannel is Linus's blanket made from?
6. Linus once wanted to send a security blanket to Caroline Kennedy. Why
7. Who is Linus's favorite teacher?
7a. What is her married name?
7b. During the teacher's strike of 1968 Linus brought something to this teacher while she walked a picket line - what was it?
8. When Linus ran for school president he promised to appear before the
school board, but later said he could not. Why not?
9. Snoopy and Linus form the most unique double play combination in the
history of baseball. What position does Linus play in this combination?
10. On a related note, Linus's blanket has on occasion been used as one of
the bases for a baseball game. Which base?
11. Linus's blanket has on at least one occasion come to life and attacked
someone else in the strip. Who?
12. How does the Great Pumpkin judge which pumpkin patch to appear in?
13. What kind of snake is Linus afraid of?
14. For ``show and tell'' Linus once made a replica of some famous religious
documents. Which documents?
15. Who was Linus's first disciple?