1. Who is Charlie Brown's favorite baseball player?
[Joe Shlabotnik] (It's Raining On Your Parade, Charlie Brown)
2a. What was Charlie Brown trying to do when his teammates shouted at him
to ``slide, Charlie Brown, slide!''?
[Steal home] (Slide, Charlie Brown! Slide!)
2b. How far did he get?
[Less than halfway] (Slide, Charlie Brown! Slide!)
3. The other Peanuts kids often insult Charlie Brown. What insulting
term do they use most frequently?
4. Charlie Brown once had a great camp experience: the girls talked about
him, and he got to go home early. But what was the best thing of all?
[He didn't have to clean out the grease trap] (You've Come a Long Way, Snoopy)
5. Frustrated with ink smudges, Charlie Brown started calling his pen-pal
something else. What?
[His pencil-pal] (All This and Snoopy, Too)
6. On what holiday does Charlie Brown yearn most desperately for mail?
7. For what service did Lucy once charge Charlie Brown $143?
[Showing him slides of all his faults] (You're the Greatest, Charlie Brown)
8. Who does Charlie Brown caddy for?
9. Charlie Brown was once elected camp president! How did the other kids
[``Mr. Sack'' or ``Sack''] (You Asked For It, Charlie Brown)