A meeting associated to the Singularities@mit meeting which is on Saturday 4th April, 2009.
Speakers and titles:-
- Pierre Albin, MIT
- Xianzhe Dai, University of California, Santa Barbara: `The Intersection R-torsion of a Finite Cone'
- Hamid Hazari, Johns Hopkins University: `Inverse spectral problem for analytic domains in R^n (Joint work with Steve Zelditch)'
- Christopher Kottke, MIT: `Callias' Index Theorem and Monopole Charges on Scattering Manifolds'
- Paul Loya, State University of New York, Binghampton
- Frédéric Rochon, University of Toronto
- András Vasy, Stanford University: `The wave equation on differential forms on manifolds with corners'
- Fang Wang, MIT: `Dirichlet-to-Neumann Map for
Poincare-Einstein Metrics in Even dimensions'
- Jared Wunsch, Northwestern University: `Diffraction of waves on singular space'
Schedule still subject to change
Friday, April 3rd.
Monday, April 6th.
- Jared Wunsch, 1:15--2:15 Room 4-145
- Fang Wang, 2:30--3:30 Room 2-136
- Hamid Hazari, 3:45--4:45 Room 2-142
- András Vasy, 9-10 Room 2-142
- Xianzhe Dai, 10-11 Room 2-142
- Paul Loya, 11-12 Room 2-142
- Frédéric Rochon 1:30--2:30 Room 8-205
- Christopher Kottke, 2:30-3:30 Room 2-139
- Pierre Albin, 3:30-4:30 Room 2-139