C L E Moore Instructor
email: negronc at mit dot edu
Algebra and tensor categories.
Not teaching 2018/19 academic year.
- (w/ E. Friedlander) Cohomology for Drinfeld doubles of some infinitesimal group schemes. Algebra Number Theory 2018. (pdf)
- Twists for quantum Borel algebras. J. Algebra, 2018. (pdf)
- Small quantum groups associated to Belavin-Drinfeld triples. To appear, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. (pdf)
- (w/ S.
Witherspoon) The Gerstenhaber bracket as a Schouten bracket for
polynomial rings extended by finite groups. Proc. Lond. Math. Soc., 2017. (pdf)
- (w/ R. Ng) Gauge invariants from the powers of antipodes. Pacific J. Math., 2017. (pdf, slides)
- Braided Hochschild cohomology and Hopf actions. To appear, J. Noncommut. Geom. (pdf)
- The cup product on Hochschild cohomology via twisting cochains
and applications to Koszul rings. J. Pure Appl. Algebra, 2017. (pdf)
- The derived Picard group of an affine Azumaya algebra. Selecta Math., 2017.
- (w/ S.
Witherspoon) An alternate approach to the Lie bracket on Hochschild
cohomology. Homology Homotopy Appl., 2016. (pdf)
- Spectral sequences for the cohomology rings of a smash product. J. Algebra, 2015. (pdf)
Log-modular quantum groups at even roots of unity and the quantum Frobenius I. preprint (pdf)
- (w/ T. Schedler + appendices by P. Etingof and P. Belmans) The Hochschild cohomology ring of a global quotient orbifold. submitted (pdf)
- (w/ J. Plavnik) Cohomology of finite tensor categories: duality and Drinfeld centers. submitted (pdf)
- (w/ S. Witherspoon and Y. Volkov) A_\infty-coderivations and the Gerstenhaber bracket on Hochschild cohomology. submitted (pdf)
I've previously worked with the Gardere
Initiative in Baton Rouge, and University Beyond Bars in Seattle.
Note: I have some (mild) health problems which make travel difficult. So, I try to regulate my travel somewhat strictly. Despite that, I sincerely appreciate all invitations to speak :D
| Oct 22-26||U of Utah||Algebra Seminar.
|| Oct 27-28||San Francisco State||AMS Special Session on Homological aspects of noncommutative algebra and geometry.
|| Jan 2019||Baltimore||JMM.
|| Mar 3-6||Orberwolfach||Mini-Workshop: Cohomology of Hopf Algebras and Tensor Categories.