C L E Moore Instructor
email: negronc at mit dot edu
Noncommutative algebra, Hopf algebras, tensor categories.
I'm not teaching Fall 2017.
- Small quantum groups associated to Belavin-Drinfeld triples. to appear Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. (pdf)
- (w/ S.
Witherspoon) The Gerstenhaber bracket as a Schouten bracket for
polynomial rings extended by finite groups. to appear Proc. Lond. Math. Soc. (pdf)
- (w/ R. Ng) Gauge invariants from the powers of antipodes. to appear Pacific J. Math. (pdf, slides)
- The cup product on Hochschild cohomology via twisting cochains
and applications to Koszul rings. J. Pure Appl. Algebra, 2016. (pdf)
- The derived Picard group of an affine Azumaya algebra. Selecta Math., 2016.
- (w/ S.
Witherspoon) An alternate approach to the Lie bracket on Hochschild
cohomology. Homology Homotopy Appl., 2016. (pdf)
- Spectral sequences for the cohomology rings of a smash product. J. Algebra, 2015. (pdf)
- (w/ T. Schedler) The Hochschild cohomology ring of a global quotient orbifold. coming soonish
- (w/ E. Friedlander) Cohomology for Drinfeld doubles of some infinitesimal group schemes. submitted (pdf)
- Twists for quantum Borel algebras. submitted (pdf)
- Braided Hochschild cohomology and Hopf actions. submitted
I've previously worked with the Gardere
Initiative in Baton Rouge, and University Beyond Bars in Seattle.
Note: I have some (mild) health problems which make travel somewhat difficult. So I am trying to regulate my travel more strictly this year. Despite that, I sincerely appreciate all invitations to speak :D
| Oct. 1-Dec 31||Hausdorff Institute, Bonn||Trimester Program Symplectic Geometry and Representation Theory.
| Jan 10-11, 2018||San Diego||AMS Special Session on Hopf algebras
| Apr 19, 2018||Perdue University||Algebra seminar