Combinatorial Analysis, 18.211
- Instructor: Mustazee Rahman (mustazee@mit)
- Lectures: MWF 1-2 in 2-132
- Office hours: M 3-4, F 2-3 or by appointment in 2-238A
Course description: This is a course in combinatorics
that will emphasize enumeration techniques and graph theory.
See the course syllabus for further information.
- Required text: M. Bona, A Walk Through Combinatorics.
- Exam office hours will be held on Dec 19 from 2-4 pm.
- The final exam will cover lectures 1-30, all supplementary reading material, chapters 1-11 of the text except for
material within these chapters not covered during the lectures, and all hw assignments along with
the assigned practice problems.
- A practice exam.
- Final exam scheduled for Wed, Dec 21 from 9:00-12:00 in 2-132.
- Midterm on Wed, Oct 26 during class; see Lec 16 for more info. Midterm solutions.