ELECTRIC HANDLE SLIDE
I am currently an administrator of the Electric Handle Slide, a blog for graduate students to write about low-dimensional topology, Floer theory, symplectic geometry, and related fields. I found that previous posts from 2012-2014 were extremely helpful. So now it has been revived! If you are interested in writing a blog post, feel free to e-mail me.
SOME COURSE NOTES
Contact Homology, H-Principles, Instanton Seminar, as taught by Dan-Cristofaro Gardiner, Emmy Murphy, and led by Tomasz Mrowka, respectively. These notes were taken using OneNote.
I co-organized a seminar over Summer 2017 on microlocal analysis from the Kashiwara-Schapira perspective with an eye towards symplectic geometry. The website can be found here.
Here are my seminar notes, as a OneNote notebook, starting from February 2016. This includes notes from the following seminars (webpages linked):
- The MIT Geometry and Topology Seminar
- The MIT Algebraic Topology Seminar (currently only one talk)
- A Fall 2016 seminar on Derived Geometry and Floer Theory. The linked website contains all the notes and is easier to view than in the OneNote page.
- The beginning of a Fall 2016 seminar on gauge theory. The notes I took cover Atiyah-Bott's Yang Mills Equations over Riemann Surfaces.
- The Boston Graduate Topology Seminar (except for my own talk).
- A Spring 2017 seminar I co-organized based on the paper Legendrian Knots and Constructible Sheaves by Shende-Treumann-Zaslow.
- A Spring 2017 seminar on D-Modules I attended.
Here are my conference notes, as a OneNote notebook, starting from March 2016. This includes notes from the following conferences (webpages linked):
- Topological and Quantitative Aspects of Symplectic Manifolds, for Dusa McDuff's 70th birthday, in March 2016, at Columbia University. I do not take notes during slide talks, so please see the website for those notes.
- Analysis in the Large, in hono(u)r of Helmut Hofer, in June 2016, at ETH Zurich.
- Symplectic Techniques in Hamiltonian Dynamics in June 2016 at ICMAT (Madrid).
- Symplectic topology, sheaves, and mirror symmetry, a summer school in June-July 2016 at the IMJ-PRG (Paris). Alternative notes appear on the conference webpage.
- Symplectic Field Theory VIII in August 2016 at Humboldt University. The website also has notes for everything except the research talks.
- Floer homologies and topology of 4-manifolds in April 2017 at UMass Amherst.
- Quantitative Symplectic Geometry in May 2017 at the Simons Center.
- Kylerec 2017 in May 2017 near Lake Tahoe. There are also notes on the website, and I also wrote a number of blog posts at the Electric Handle Slide blog (starting here).