18.05: Collaboration and Academic Integrity
MIT has a culture of teamwork. We encourage you to work with study partners.
Please see MIT Academic Integrity
- Collaboration on homework is encouraged.
- You must write your solutions yourself, in your own words, without consulting someone else's solutions.
- You must list all collaborators and outside sources of information.
We will use Piazza as a discussion forum. This can be a great resource for helping each other understand the material and problem sets. There are a few ground rules.
- The usual rules of netiquette apply. Please be nice to each other.
- We encourage collaboration and learning communities but please avoid asking for and/or posting answers to assignments:
- You may help clarify what's being asked, shed light on a concept, or direct others to relevant material.
- You may not provide solutions to pset problems.