Applied Math Colloquium Schedule (Spring 2003)
Most talks are at 4:15 pm in Room 2-105. Refreshments are typically
served at 3:45 pm in Room 2-349. For more information, contact the organizers,
Alan Edelman and
ARCHIVES: Applied Math Colloquia
back to 1995 through coming attractions for next semester
Spring 2003 talks schedule
- Feb 10 Sinan Gunturk (Courant)
- Feb 17 (President's Day)
- Feb 24 Horst Simon, NERSC
- Mar 3 Dan Meiron, Caltech
- Mar 10: no colloquium
- Mar 17: no colloquium, recommend the Killian Faculty Achievement
Award Lecture: "The robot within us: neural mechanisms
underlying habit formation", by Ann M. Graybiel, at 4:30 in 10-250.
- Apr 7: Bruce Hendrickson, Sandia National Labs
- Apr 14: Dmitry Panchenko, M.I.T.
- Apr 28
Thomas C. Halsey, ExxonMobil Research and Engineering
- May 5: Elliott Lieb, Princeton
- May 12: Craig Silverstein, Google, 35-225, Unusual Location!
MIT Math Department