Grading and Tutoring Jobs
The Math Department hires graders and tutors with strong records in mathematics for introductory level subjects.
- Needed for all Calculus, Differential Equations and Linear Algebra subjects;
- Should be available to grade problem sets each weekend.
- The compensation for this job is $13.00/hr.
- Needed in all Math Subjects but in particular Calculus, Differential Equations & Linear Algebra
- Should be friendly, patient
- Willing to work at least one 2-hour session each week in the Math Learning Center.
- Tutoring experience is helpful although not required.
- The compensation for this job is $15.00/hr.
Deadline: Preference is given to applications received no later than Registration Day each term. Selected graders and tutors will be notified before the end of the first week.